I give my permission to scan/use my driver’s license to verify membership this time and on each return visit to verify my membership status.
Paddy’s Irish Pub Facilities are to be used as a private establishment with members and guests entitled to benefits of membership. Guests are allowed with a current member and must sign a guest registry. Possession of weapons or illegal substances are strictly prohibited. The establishment, Paddy’s Irish Pub or its staff do not accept any responsibility for members or their guests while they are on premises, in route to or from the establishment. This membership entitles each dues paid member to use and enjoy the establishment and its hospitality, not to abuse them. Paddy’s Irish Pub reserves the right to refuse service to anyone who is intoxicated or undesirable, this discretion being left solely up to the management and security personnel. Paddy’s Irish Pub does not discriminate based on race, color, creed, religion, national origin, disability, or sexual orientation. By acknowledging this agreement, you are agreeing to the terms and conditions of this membership. Any abuse of rules set by Paddy’s Irish Pub will be subject to revocation of membership.
Rules and Regulations
1. Membership cards are issued for use of the named bearer only to gain access to the establishment.
2. Members are allowed to sponsor guests provided they arrive and depart the establishment together. Guests will likewise adhere to, all rules and regulations of the establishment. Members are fully responsible for the conduct of their guests.
3. Members will agree that all alcohol consumption will be inside the facility and will be only products offered by the establishment.
4. Members agree that any legal cost incurred by the establishment on behalf of member/guests will be the sole obligation of the member.
5. Memberships will be revoked in the event of the following:
– Misuse of membership card for its intent.
– Refusal to cooperate with instructions of management and staff or adhere to rules and regulations of the establishment.
– Use of an illegal substance or participation in an illegal activity.
– Failure to adhere to all laws of the North Carolina Alcohol Beverage Control Commission.
– Disturbance caused or created by Member/Guests.
– Willful abuse to the facility, staff, employees or premises.
– Any other acts deemed inappropriate by management and staff that may be detrimental to the establishment or other members.